Wisdom teeth my age is 25 years. I went to dentist for preventive care of the teeth. After X-ray reports and basic cleaning processes he advice me to visit him again for deep cleaning treatment in next 4 sections and removal of the wisdom teeth, however I

Yes,Perio Disease . If you have periodontal disease, you will need root planing appointments. This is also known as deep cleanings. Extractions can be done at the same time to decrease the cost and number of visits.
Gum disease. Your post was not complete. I do not know what your question is, but it sounds like you were diagnosed as having gum disease. If you question the diagnosis, i would recommend seeing a specialist called a periodontist for an evaluation.
There . There are various reasons why a dentist might recommend removing wisdom teeth even if you do not feel any pain from them. The most common reason to take them out is if they are covered with soft tissue or bone in the jaw that prevents them from coming in on their own. That can lead to infection, abscess formation, cyst formation and in rare cases, tumor. The second most common reason is if the x-ray showed that the teeth are oriented sideways or at an angle in the jaw bone, over time, they can destroy the root of the tooth next to them if you don't take them out. Taking out wisdom teeth for fear of overcrowding the other teeth is controversial at this time. You should speak with your dentist about why he made the recommendation that he did. Knowing his reasoning should make you more comfortable about making a decision. Legal disclaimer: I am providing this general and basic information as a public service and my response to this question does not constitute a doctor-patient relationship. For any additional information, advice, or specific concerns, please speak with your own physician. The information provided is current as of the date of the answer entry.