Can the lifestyle lift fix my droopy eyes? I have bags under my eyes, and my eyelids sag. Can the lifestyle lift make my eyes look younger?

Droopy eyes. Broadbeam light or laser skin tightening treatments should improve your issues and make you look younger.
The . The lifestyle lift is a marketed name for a variation of a facelift. It is similar to a mini-facelift. It will not do anything for your eyes. However, you can choose to have a procedure for your eyes at the same time as a facelift. An eyelid lift is called, "blepharoplasty" and can refresh the look of your eyes while you are already undergoing a facelift. I might also advise you to seek consultations from board certified plastic surgeons apart from the lifestyle lift. If you look online you will find very mixed reviews of the lifestyle lift. I have personally talked with many disappointed patients. Spend some time doing your homework, it will be worth it in the end.I hope this info helps! best regards, adam j rubinstein, md, facshttp://www.Dr-rubinstein.Com [http://www.Dr-rubinstein.Com]305-792-7575past chief, section of plastic surgery jackson north medical centeractive member, american society of plastic surgeonsactive member, american society for aesthetic plastic surgeryactive member, international society of aesthetic plastic surgeryfounding member, american society of bariatric plastic surgeonsactive member, american academy of anti-aging medicineconfidentiality notice: the information contained in this electronic message may be privileged and confidential, and may or may not contain sensitive and personal information, including identifiable health information, the confidentiality of which may be protected by federal and state law and is only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named on address line(s)above. This electronic message in no way substitutes for medical or cosmetic advice. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited, and the reader is requested to notify dr. Rubinstein at 305-792-7575 or info@dr-rubinstein.Com [mailto:info@dr-rubinstein.Com] immediately and to delete the information. We assume no responsibility for consequences resulting from the information contained in this email.