How do a person get rid of a sty that been there for 2months? How do a person get rid of a sty that been there for 2months?

Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Stye treatment

Warm compresses and ocusoft plus lid scrubs, artificial tears, and possible antibiotic/steroid eye medication.
If no improvement, intralesional steroid injection and/or excision and drainage.

In brief: Stye treatment

Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Andrew Doan
Ophthalmology

In brief: For

For styes, also known as chalazions, you may try warm compresses.
I advise my patients to heat a small dinner potato in the microwave and then wrap it with a wet, warm wash cloth. Warm compresses three times daily will help the chalazion resorb. If after a few weeks or a month, the chalazion persists, you should have an eye exam to make sure the lesion is a stye and not something else. Your ophthalmologist (eye physician & surgeon) will be able to discuss surgical removal with you if needed. Good luck and i hope this helps.

In brief: For

Dr. Andrew Doan
Dr. Andrew Doan