How much physical therapy is required after hip arthroscopy? I am scheduled to have hip arthroscopy. For how many weeks will I need physical therapy after the procedure, and how often?

Variable @ 6-12 wks. The extent and length of physical therapy after hip arthroscopy depends upon the exact nature of the procedure performed. Routinely patients attend procedure specific therapy twice weekly for 6-12 weeks postoperatively. Discuss your specific situation with your surgeon.
Hip PT. Typically pt is performed for at least 3 months post hip arthroscopy and may extend out to 6 months.
Depending . Depending on the type of procedure performed, physical therapy usually takes about 3 months. Usually patients go 2-3 times a week. Again, the exact duration and frequency does depend on the procedure(s) that were performed.