Alternative to hydrochlorothiazide? Are there any? I’m having bad side effects and want to know if there’s another water pill I can take?

Yes. Other possible diuretics include Furosemide (lasix) or torsemide (demadex), or chlorthalidone. Your doctor an help you decide which is best for you.
There . There are many diuretics which work on different parts of the kidney to effectively help you "lose salt (sodium)" and depending on where in the kidney they work, they can have differing side effects. Some can affect calcium more, some can cause you to lose potassium more than others (i.e. Furosemide is a "loop" diuretic which causes more loss of potassium, vs. Spirinolactone which is a "potassium sparing" diuretic), and so on. I would recommend talking with your physician about your side effects and which alternatives might work for you.