Why does my feet burn sometimes? The ball of my feet burn a lot of times. I had an xray which was ok and the doctor said it just comes with age.

Dr. Joseph Hogan
Podiatry

In brief: Evaluation

Have your feet evaluated by a certified podiatrist.
Gait exam may be beneficial.

In brief: Evaluation

Gait exam may be beneficial.
Dr. Joseph Hogan
Dr. Joseph Hogan
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Your

Your doctor is right in that this problem can come with age, however other factors are usually the cause.
You are likely experiencing something called metatarsalgia, which is considered to be pain in your foot between your arch and your toes. This is most commonly caused by wearing shoes that fit to tight or wearing high heels. My suggestion for you would be to wear shoes with more room near the toes. Remember, if you are unsatisfied with the explanation from your doctor you can always seek a second opinion from a podiatrist otherwise known as a foot doctor.

In brief: Your

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson