How can I manage bleeding and swollen gums while I'm pregnant?

Good home care. Many pregnant women have lapses in their home care because so many other things are going on with their bodies. It is understandable but something that needs to be guarded against. In addition, make sure regular dental cleanings are kept current along w your exams.
Bleeding gums. By keeping them clean. Get your regular cleaning done.
Cleanings. Due to changes in your hormone levels your gums are much more sensitive to local irritants. It is therefore very important to see your dental hygienist for regular cleanings and to be be very diligent with your home-care.