I have extreme soreness and tenderness to the touch on my left side, near and under my left breast.. There is no rash or noticable irritation on the surface of my skin. It has not gotten better over the past week. It is extremely painful and hurts most al

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: It

It sounds like you are having a lot of pain.
This is a very important symptom and should be medically evaluated right away. It sounds like you are concerned about shingles, which as you know is a very painful condition. Other things such as infection are a possibility. Please see your doctor for an evaluation right away and don't wait as this sounds very painful.

In brief: It

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav

In brief: Painful skin

Could be early shingles or a nerve entrapment.
See a doc.

In brief: Painful skin

See a doc.
Dr. Christopher Moeller
Dr. Christopher Moeller
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham