What could be a hard mass in bottom wall of vagina? I am a 56 yr old woman, i found a hard mass in bottom wall of vagina, does not hurt but stomach a little swelled, I am a small frame woman, i feel it when i first insert finger goes all the way back of b

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: I

I would advise that you make an appointment with a gynecologist to have this mass evaluated.
Infection is a possibility but infections usually cause severe pain, and it doesn't appear that is your complaint. You must be seen by a gynecologist to evaluate this mass so please make an appointment right away.

In brief: I

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology

In brief: Please go

Please go to your gynecologist right away for evaluation.

In brief: Please go

Dr. Robert Jackson
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dr. Jane Van Dis