Would you be pregnant if you had sex witout a condom for your first time? It was my first time and my boyfriend took of his condom and sperm went in me

It can happen. You can get pregnant by having unprotected intercourse any time. You need to use protection, not only from pregnancy, but also from other sexually transmitted diseases which can have a lifelong effect.
You . You can get pregnant with the very first episode of intercourse. To achieve a pregnancy the sperm must fertilize an egg or ovum released by your ovaries at the time of ovulation. Sperm can live for several days. If one of those days happens to be when you ovulate there is a chance of getting pregnant from just one episode of intercourse. I suspect you know the answer now because it appears this question was posted 4 months ago.