How much fat can be removed with vaser liposuction? I have multiple areas of fat on my body that I want removed, and I would prefer it was gone as quickly as possible. I understand that there might be certain limits to how much can be removed in each visi

4-5 Liters. It is safe to remove about 5 liters during a single liposuction procedure. However, the maximum limit in florida is 4 liters. Http://www. Dassmd. Com/liposuction/index. Html.
Three and a halliter. In an out patient setting, it will be quite safe to remove about three and a half liters in one setting in a healthy patient. It can be from one area or multiple areas. Beyond this amount, complication rate goes up.
5 Liters. The general recommendation is not to remove more than 5 liters with liposuction. Greater amounts can be safely removed but would entail more careful monitoring and an overnight stay.
Liposuction. Liposuction can be performed very safely and give you great results. As a rule of thumb, anything over 4 liters of fat removed is considered large volume liposuction. Very large volumes of fat can be removed and it can be done safely. The limits have more to do with your overall health than any hard limit. I host a weekly radio show and we did an episode all about liposuction. I invite you to listen to the show for some good information. You can click the link below to check out the show on the network website. You can also download the show in itunes if your prefer. You will find it as a free download in the podcast section. We are planning a show on abdominoplasty this week. Http://www. Voiceamerica. Com/episode/51504/fat-be-gone-liposuction-demystified [http://www. Voiceamerica. Com/episode/51504/fat-be-gone-liposuction-demystified]i hope this info helps! Best regards, adam j rubinstein, md, facshttp://www. Dr-rubinstein. Com [http://www. Dr-rubinstein. Com]305-792-7575past chief, section of plastic surgery jackson north medical centeractive member, american society of plastic surgeonsactive member, american society for aesthetic plastic surgeryactive member, international society of aesthetic plastic surgeryfounding member, american society of bariatric plastic surgeonsactive member, american academy of anti-aging medicineconfidentiality notice: the information contained in this electronic message may be privileged and confidential, and may or may not contain sensitive and personal information, including identifiable health information, the confidentiality of which may be protected by federal and state law and is only for the use of the individual (s) or entity (ies) named on address line (s)above. This electronic message in no way substitutes for medical or cosmetic advice. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited, and the reader is requested to notify dr. Rubinstein at 305-792-7575 or info@dr-rubinstein. Com [mailto:info@dr-rubinstein. Com] immediately and to delete the information. We assume no responsibility for consequences resulting from the information contained in this email.