Cheek implants? I have really weak cheeks and would like to get some sort of filler or implant, what do you recommend to get a more defined face?

Implant vs filler. Both may be an option although filler in the cheek is an off label use for most products. be sure to have your face evaluated by a board certified facial plastic surgeon.
Cheek . Cheek implants require surgery and can occasionally have problems with slipping out of position. Hyaluronic acid fillers, such as Restylane (dermal fillers) or juvederm, offer quick increase in volume of the malar (cheek bone) area with a short office visit. Injections with your own fat can add volume to this area, but also requires a more invasive procedure, with possible absorption of some of the fat, therebye requiring a secondary procedure. I would start out with the fillers, and see how you like the change. They last about 1 year in that location. You can always choose the fat or implant later if you like.
While . While cheek implants can be more permanent, the increasing options and availability of various injectable fillers has diminshed the need for surgical implants. Options inlcude hyaluronic acids as with Restylane (dermal fillers) and juvederm, calcium hydroxyapetite (radiesse) for more longevity and volume and poly-lactic acid (sculptra), a stimulatory filler with even more longevity. Consult with a plastic surgeon qualified to discuss all options with you including injectable fillers and surgical implants.