I have a deviated septum, and want to get my nose restructured, will my insurance cover this? Would this be considered cosmetic or an actual health issue

Deviated septum. A deviated septum is not an uncommon problem. It can lead to nasal obstruction, snoring and even sinus issues. You only need surgery if you are having symptoms. Be sure to have your nose evaluated by a board certified otolaryngologist. It is usually covered by insurance.
Typically, . Typically, insurance will cover treatment for deviated septum in a patient with symptoms from the deviation, most commonly airway obstruction. The coverage will probably cover only the part of surgery appropriate to resolution of the symptoms. I am not sure what is meant by getting your "nose restructured, " but any part of the procedure done for aesthetic reasons will not likely by paid for by the insurer.
In . In general, if you have breathing problems associated with nasal septal deviation, your insurance will cover this correction. Expect to pay out-of-pocket for any cosmetic procedures done to improve the appearance of your nose.