Poor circulation what can I do for pain, numbness in arms and legs, poor circulation

Dr. Norman Chideckel
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Pain

firstly the symptoms are described may not be the result of poor circulation.
If the symptoms are affecting the arms and the legs, mostly presenting as a numbness, I would consider that she may have some underlying nerve compression of the back. If she did not have risk factors for arterial disease, hypertension, diabetes, elevated cholesterol, or smoking, atherosclerotic changes are unlikely.

In brief: Pain

In brief: See below

Need to see a doctor about medication or possible surgery to help increase the circulation.

In brief: See below

Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine