Severe depression. What can I do? I just want to feel good again. (inside that is). I suffer chronic back pain from inneffective surgeries and have t-cell lymphoma. I have tried antidepressants (zoloft, paxil, Lexapro and pristiq).None of these have helped. Can

A . A combination of cognitive behavioral therapy and anti depressants is an effective treatment strategy. There are other anti depressants with a different mechanism of action that could be tried- eg: tricyclic anti depressants (nortriptyline), mirtazapine, MAO inhibitors.The treatment could also be augmented with medications in the class of Abilify (aripiprazole) , seroquel etc. If nothing else works , electroconvulsive therapy is a safe and effective treatment option.Please talk to your psychiatrist and hope you get well soon.
Find . Find a psychiatrist who will take a full history. I am not sure, with failing 4 good antidepressants, that you only suffer from depression. You may need something more and then again depression may be a side effect of you cancer treatment. There are no easy answers. Get to a porfessional.