Are there exercises I can do to improve my urine flow, even though I have bph?

In brief: No
Prostate enlaregement, or bph, occurs as a natural part of normal male aging process.
Since this is controlled by hormones, there are no exercises or foods one can eat to help improve the symptoms. If a person becomes symptomatic, then medical therapy may be indicated after an initial evaluation by your physician.

In brief: No
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. William Nall
Sports Medicine
In brief: All Theoretical
No studies that i know of looking at this.
Theoretically you could do anything that stretches out the pelvic floor. You could try going to a pt that specializes in the pelvic (usually called women's health pt's) and see if they can give you a modified kegel exercise (what women do to strengthen their pelvic muscles) and doing this type of exercise might "pump" the prostate.

In brief: All Theoretical
Dr. William Nall
Dr. William Nall
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine