Strange symptoms I am having this weird tingling/numb feeling in my mouth, gums, cheeks, tongue.. Strange feeling in my teeth. It's hard to describe it exactly. This started three or four days ago. Today, i started smelling strange smells and getting a we

Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Physician/dentist

This sounds serious enough that you should see a physician and/or a dentist.
There is no way it can be properly diagnosed on this website.

In brief: Physician/dentist

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: The

The different symptoms described are not typical, and i would advise that you be medically evaluated.
Any tingling/numbness must always be considered a warning sign for neurological (nervous system) problems and must be taken seriously. Having an "aura", with strange smells or the feeling you are getting of a weird taste in your mouth can also be concerning for neurological problems, as can the vision change. I would advise that you be medically evaluated for these symptoms. When you see a physician, it will be important to tell your entire health history, any family history of medical problems, and any other recent symptoms that you notice.

In brief: The

Dr. Eric Weisman