Need guidance in finding a new doctor to help with private disability claim forms. I am at a loss. I have cervical disk herniations, arthritis & disk compressions in my lower back. Have had this for 5 yrs and have been on disability (private insurer) for

Dr. Mark Hutchinson
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Primary care

Start with you primary care doctor who is technically responsible for overall over site of your care.
Multiple and long forms are frustrating for doctors, perhaps you could offer up front that you would be willing to lay a reasonable fee for each form. He/she might be more receptive as you are showing respect for the value of their time.

In brief: Primary care

Dr. Mark Hutchinson
Dr. Mark Hutchinson
Dr. Todd Jackman
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Sorry

Sorry to hear your are having trouble establishing spinal care in your new home.
I would recommend searching for a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician in your area. They are physicians specializing in non-operative treatment for low back and neck issues. Their expertise with occupational health and disability issues should help you navigate the challenging area of disability claims and paperwork. Good luck!

In brief: Sorry

Dr. Todd Jackman
Dr. Todd Jackman
Dr. Peter Kurzweil