Is there any doctors who specialize in irregular heart beat I had a CAD and other test that show my heart is healthy but ekg's show irregularheart. I am on metoprolol 25 mg. Any suggestion would be helpful. Thanks

Electrophysiologist. A cardiology specialist called an electrophysiologist -- or "ep "" for short. They specialize in heart rhythm disturbances.
Typically. Typically a general cardiologist is a good place to start. If there is any evidence of significant abnormal electrical activity (arrhythmia) then you will sometimes be referred to an electrophysiologist, who is a cardiologist who specializes in the electrical activity of the heart.