What's the recovery time on a face lift? As the years have gone by, I've noticed gravity taking effect on my body. More especially my face. I am currently thinking about getting a face lift however need to know how long I will be away from my job for.

Recovery . Recovery after face lift surgery varies on the specific type of face lift you had, and your body's natural healing ability. Mini lifts (short scar or minimal access) have a faster recovery than traditional face lifts or full face lifts. Generally, most swelling and bruising after facial cosmetic surgery (mini face lift) resolve within a couple weeks. Plan for at least 2 weeks of recovery, especially when combined with upper eyelid surgery, lower blepharoplasty, and brow lift surgery. You may have residual slight bruising or swelling for longer, however, may still be able to go into public without drawing attention. To maximize your cosmetic results, follow the care instructions of your plastic surgeon. Best of luck. Dr. Chaboki.
Depends. We tell our patients that they can sneak into the back row of church at three weeks. We tend to give conservative estimates. Each patient is different and so the recovery will be different.
Facelift Recovery. Recovery time from a facelift varies from person to person, but patients can generally expect to be presentable within three weeks from surgery. Patients should expect swelling, bruising, and discoloration of the skin during this phase of recovery (swelling normally goes down after 48 hours; most bruising will go away within two weeks). https://pacificcenterplasticsurgery.com/procedures/face/facel.
Recovery time. Roughly 2 weeks are needed to fully recover from a face-lift. Perhaps a few days less for a simple mini-lift. Remember all patients are different and heal at different rates.
Facelift recovery. The actual time you need off depends on what procedure you have. There are several types of facelifts. You should have your face evaluated by a board certified facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon who can help determine which procedure is best for you.
When . When considering a facelift, please see a board certified plastic surgeon. There are many good options. Some poor options include "skin-only" facelifts and "thread lifts". The longjevity of these procedures is short. A long-lasting facelift generally requires some modification of the smas layer (the layer beneath the skin). Though this type of facelift requires more operative time and more recovery time, the results are more long-lasting. Recovery time is about 10 - 14 days.
Depends. The recovery time depends on the procedure, your health, and the amount you bruise and swell. Most people take a week or two off from work, yet full healing takes months. See a facial plastic surgeon for a consult.
Typical . Typical initial facelift recovery is 2 weeks major downtime. Most patients can return to work at 10 days to 2 weeks, long enough for most of the early swelling and bruising to resolve. Full recovery can be 6+ weeks. Social activities at 2-3 weeks and most exercise can resume by 4-6 weeks.