Is there a test my doctor can do to tell if I have exercise induced asthma and/or allergies? I have been running on my treadmill just fine for the past month. I am doing a routine with alternating 90 second and 3 minute runs and walks. Yesterday, I took m

Well. Well it does sound like that you may have asthma, you will need allergy testing (simple blood test can test your allergies) and see a pulmonologist for pfts.
Allergist can help. An allergist is a specialist in both asthma and allergies. Allergy skin testing is more sensitive than blood tests. Lung function testing now can include spirometry where flow rates and volumes are measured as well as exhaled Nitric Oxide breath analysis--this is a newer test to assess for lung inflammation directly. Lung function testing before and after treadmill running can be performed.