My left eye lid and below my eye are swollen ! it has happened for the last 2 days - when i wake up in the morning, my eye lid and underneath my left eye is swollen. It will tear occasionally. It is not red or itchy. When i wake up in the morning, i hav

Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Stye treatment

Warm compresses and ocusoft plus lid scrubs, artificial tears, and possible antibiotic/steroid eye medication.
If no improvement, intralesional steroid injection and/or excision and drainage.

In brief: Stye treatment

Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Andrew Doan
Ophthalmology

In brief: Do

Do your eyes itch? Do you have seasonal allergies? Eye rubbing in your sleep can cause the skin around your eyes to swell.
Seasonal allergies can cause similar symptoms too. You should have an eye exam because some systemic illnesses, such as thyroid problems, may cause swelling of the tissues around the eyes too.

In brief: Do

Dr. Andrew Doan
Dr. Andrew Doan