How can I improve my outlook when it comes to feeling overweight and unattractive during pregnancy?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Lovely
I'm a man and i want to say that pregnancy is a beautiful & very brief moment in your life that will be over and gone forever before you know it and that pregnant women are especially attractive in a most special way.
In another vein, tho you can't get skinny, you can feel fit: work out daily; join a pregnancy workout class and network with other moms-to-be. Buy some new, sweet, maternity clothes.

In brief: Lovely
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
In brief: Lifestyle
It starts with a positive outlook.
Exercise everyday, take a brisk walk. Eat lots of unprocessed fruits and vegetables.

In brief: Lifestyle
It starts with a positive outlook.
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Jane Van Dis