I have hbp its reading 128 over 93 i took my meds should I be worried should I go to the hospital

Dr. Eugene Yang
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: This

This degree of blood pressure elevation is quite mild.
Many people have readings that are much higher than this but are completely unaware of it. That is why high blood pressure is often called a silent killer. If you are symptomatic from your high blood pressure, then in some cases seeking urgent attention may be necessary. If your blood pressure is mildly elevated, as it is in this case, then this can be managed by your provider in the office.

In brief: This

Dr. Eugene Yang
Dr. Eugene Yang
Dr. Daniel Zanger
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Bp

Those readings are not very dangerous .
See your doc for a routine visit an er visit would be a big waste of time and money.

In brief: Bp

Those readings are not very dangerous .
Dr. Daniel Zanger
Dr. Daniel Zanger
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology