How long for cardiac catheterization results? What’s a normal time to wait for results? My brother said he got his before he left the test, but my doctor scheduled me an appointment three days after my cardiac catheterization. Why do I have to wait so lon

Every. Every cardiologist is different. I myself always be sure and talk with the patient and any family that is present before they are discharged that day and usually provide copies of images. Part of the difficulty is that some of the medication most people receive during the procedure produces some degree of amnesia so some patients may not remember details of the findings. I also see my patients back in the office quickly after to re-review findings and discuss future plans.
RESULTS ARE INSTANT. Should have it as soon the procedure is done. If family m embers are present usually discussed at same time. Since patine may not recollect the conversations due to some degree of amnesia from the medications used during procedure it would be a good idea to have a follow up appointment to go over details at alater date.