I have torn ligaments/tendons in my ankle. Pt has shown some improvment, but I'm still in pain. Is surgery my only option left? Thanks

See below. Your doctor can try to immobilize you for a time. If there is a total tear then surgery is probably needed. There is a newer technique called prp which you can discuss with your doctor.