Blocked eustachian tubes? For about 4 years, i've had blocked eustachian tubes. I haven't experienced any notable hearing loss, but occasionally one of my ears will ring. On particularly bad days, if i turn my head to the left or right too far, one of my

Dr. Harold Kim
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Are you sure?

Blocked eustachian tubes will typically cause a sensation of fullness in the affected and hearing loss.
If all you experience is occasional ringing, I am not sure that this is due to eustachian tube dysfunction.

In brief: Are you sure?

Dr. Melanie Pence
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: You

You may need to have tubes placed in your ears since your eustachian tubes are not functioning properly, despite medical therapy.

In brief: You

Dr. Eric Weisman