What is the best treatment for meniere's disease?

Diet modification . My patients with menieres syndrome are my healthiest. Strict avoidance of caffeine, alcohol, salt, fat and tabacco is critical to avoiding attacks. Stay away from processed meats especially.
Different for each. No single best treatment for md, there are many treatments available because not every treatment is right for every person. Most would agree that if md can be controlled with medication and avoid surgery, this is best. About 75% of md patients are adequately controlled on medication and dietary management alone. If meds alone not effective, surgery often is very effective at improving sx.