I have numbness and tingling in my hands and fee, and a pressure pain at the bolttom on my head where it connects to my spine. It's been three days now, what do you think?

Disc problem . Hmm... A disc problem in the neck could cause all of these symptoms, esp if it came on pretty acute... A simple neck strain would not give you numbness or tingling in extremities, although it can give you neck pain. Nerve irritation due to a disc bulge or herniation can do all of this, so please have yourself examined by a spine specialist and hopefully it checks out ok!
Numbness . Numbness and tingling can be caused by an array of issues. Long-standing diabetes can cause what is known as a polyneuropathy.This can cause numbness and tingling in the hands and feet, but rarely in the upper spine. Bulging discs or trauma may also cause nerve impingement, but this generally occurs in a very specific region (the are that the nerve is responsible for innervating). Motor weakness also results from nerve impingement. I hope this helps. To achieve a more accurate diagnosis, please be very specific with your symptoms. With more information, it is more likely to define specifically what the issue is and whether is can be resolved. I hope this helps!