I recently noticed 2 very small white bumps on my right eye. Both are on the white of my eye, one is on the left and the other is located directly across my iris to the right side. They do not itch or anything. Should i be concerned or will they go away o

Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Pingueculae

Your description sounds like pingueculae.
They are related to the sun and generally do not require treatment.

In brief: Pingueculae

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Pinguecula

You have discovered your pinguecula.
These are normal structures developed by the eye in middle years as a protection against uv light, wind and dust. Do not be concerned about these. They are benign and will not harm the eye or cause any disease of the eye or visiion.

In brief: Pinguecula

You have discovered your pinguecula.
Dr. Andrew Doan
Ophthalmology

In brief: It

It is really difficult to answer this.
There are benign and malignant lesions on the eye that can appear "white". You need an eye exam to determine if a biopsy is necessary.

In brief: It

It is really difficult to answer this.
Dr. William Forsythe