I have been wakeing up with a lot of presure behind my eyes why? For the last 2 weeks I have been wakeing up with crazy amounts of presure behind my eyes I have recently been sick w a kidney infection does this have any thing to do with it sometimes i wil

Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Eye irritation

Your description sounds like eye irritation which may related to your prior infection.
Try using artificial tears, ointment at night, and warm compresses. If no improvement, see an eye doctor.

In brief: Eye irritation

Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Andrew Doan
Ophthalmology

In brief: Eye

Eye pain can be a sign of a more serious condition.
It is difficult to give you an answer without an exam where we can check your eyes and check the pressure in your eyes. I encourage you to see an eye doctor. Consider coming to temecula, ca and visit us in our clinic: www.Eye-socal.Com.

In brief: Eye

Dr. Andrew Doan
Dr. Andrew Doan
Dr. Andrea Brand