How to treat sciatica nerve pain? What none narcotic meds are good to use? Having pain in lower buttock & lower back area that shoots down the leg when pressure or walking is applied. Not sure what a good none narcotic medication is best to ask the doct

Low . Low back, buttock and "shooting" leg pain are all symptoms of a pinched nerve. It sounds like you may have that problem. If the pain is severe and limiting your activity still, the best non-narcotic medications that I have found to work for my patients are antiinflammatories such as Ibuprofen or Naproxen which are over-the-counter medications. Other non-narcotic medications include tramadol (ultram) which requires a prescription and nerve-pain medications such as gabapentin. These are all to be taken for temporary pain relief. This type of pain typically resolves with time. Ask your primary physician about these if the pain is still limiting you. If it is still going on for more than a month an MRI may be helpful to help sort out what is going on and there could be other potential treatments outside of surgery that could benefit you.
Lots. Medications like gabapentin, lyrica, (pregabalin) amitryptyline, etc can be helpful. However if you haven't seen a spin/pain specialist you might want to do so, there are interventional treatments that can help reduce significantly or eliminate pain all together.