What kind of doctor am I looking for? I am a 26 year old gentleman. I just moved in the fremont-area of seattle. Other than having add and some anxiety issues, I am very healthy. But I would like to find a doctor that I can see every few months for check-

ADD/Anxiety. A board certified adult psychiatrist would be your best bet.
Psychiatrist. You need a psychiatrist who can manage your medications if needed and also work on brief talk therapy for anxiety and techniques to improve your focus, concentration and productivity.
A . A healthy young man like yourself would be well served by a family practice doctor in your community. Developing a relationship before you have problems will allow you to better address problems that may develop as you get older and may allow you to prevent some common health problems that could be overlooked. Good luck.