For the last few months i've been having some vaginal discharge and have had an odor & the same when i pee, is this an std? I've had one sexual partner and my partner has had one other before me. (not to be discusting but to me my pee smells like ham & pi

Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine

In brief: May be other

Sounds like an infection, but it does not have to be an "std.
" can be run of the mill issue(s). Should see your dr / gyn / urgent care / "std clinic" for exam and treatment.

In brief: May be other

Dr. Donald Alves
Dr. Donald Alves
Dr. Ian Taras

In brief: The

The most common cause for this is BV (bacterial vaginosis) which is technically not an std.
Another less probable cause is an std called trichomonas (trick for short). Both can be treated with similar meds. For more info go to www.Tindamax.Com. (i do not have stock in their company).

In brief: The

Dr. Ian Taras
Dr. Ian Taras
Dr. Jane Van Dis