I want to enhance my glutes. What options or procedures can I do for this? I an considering getting a procedure done to enhance my gluteus area but I am not knowledgeable about the different procedures i can do for this. I also want to know approximately

Dr. Jason Hess
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: There

There are a few options to fill the gluteal region.
The most well known is a gluteal implant procedure. Gluteal implants are similar to breast implants. However, these implants are infrequently embraced by legitimate plastic surgeons because they are associated with a complication rate nearing 50%. Fat transfer is gaining popularity, but still is an imperfect procedure. Fat transfer involves the harvest of fat from a donor site (usually the abdomen, thighs, and/or lower back). The fat is then separated from any blood or tumescent fluid. It is then transferred through small cannulas into the recipient region. In this case, it would be the gluteal region. The down side is that very thin people are not good candidates for this procedure. Additionally, some of the recipient fat is reabsorbed or nonviable. It is generally accepted that 30-70% of the fat will be reabsorbed at one year following the procedure.

In brief: There

Dr. Jason Hess
Dr. Jason Hess
Dr. Robert Brueck
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: The

The options to enhance the gluteus area are implants or fat injections.
The latter would be my choice since it is your own tissue.Also you must enough extra fat to have as a donor area but this would be preferable to an implant.

In brief: The

Dr. Robert Brueck
Dr. Robert Brueck
Dr. Ward Dean