How long can I wear contacts? I have disposable lenses. I'm supposed to toss them every month, but they seem more durable than that, so sometimes I wear them for 3 months or more. I take them out every night and store in renu. Any problems with doing t

Your . Your daily disinfection of the soft contact lenses is ideal. It certainly is safe to extend your use of the contact lenses, as long as your vision remains clear and your eyes do not become red and irritated.
As . As long as the contact lenses are clean and taken care of properly, it can be worn passed the recommended duration. Some contact lense company have been known to use a same lens and package it for 1 day use and for 1 month use. I am glad you take out your lenses every night and disinfect them. This will greatly reduce the chance of developing corneal ulcer.