I like to blow air through my eyes if I plug my nose and blow really hard, I can get air to come out of the corner of my eye. It doesn't happen all of the time - only when I really concentrate and push extra hard. Anway, recently after doing this for so

While . While your friends may find this entertaining, there are some disadvantages to what you are doing. You may inadvertently plug the tear-drainage duct with mucus, which would cause your eye to water chronically. In addition, the high pressure you describe may damage delicate nasal tissues and lead to infection. If your pain persists, you should see your ophthalmologist.
Normal. Your description is normal and nothing to worry about. Some individuals can cause air to back flow through their tear drainage system but plugging their nose and blowing hard.