What is the advantages and disadvantages of spinal surgery? Are there any other solutions? What are they? Specifically lumber spinal. What are some of the precautions you have to watch out? What type of job will do in future to prevent it again.

Complex. The advantages and disadvantages of spine surgery are specific to each condition and the symptoms you are experiencing. The answer is not a simple one and can only be explained based upon your symptoms. Conservative care is the hallmark of the initial treatment and includes medications, pt and exercise and can achieve a 85% success rate in most spinal conditions. If not then surgery.
Varies. The specific risks verses benefits of surgery are related to the nature of the condition you have, the surgery being performed, the expertise of the surgeon, and also the medical condition of the patient. There are other variables as well. I would not hesitate to discuss the specifics of your case with your surgeon.
This. This is an excellent question. Spine surgery is generally aimed at restoring function due to removing spine pathology. The pathology may involve a disc herniation, spinal stenosis, slipped vertebrae, just to name a few. Proper indications for surgery are paramount to a successful outcome and I strongly believe you should speak directly with a fellowship trained spine surgeon who dedicates their practice exclusively to spinal ailments. Depending on the nature of the condition, non operative care may be appropriate. This can be determined by a proper history and exam and imaging. Watch out for revolutionary claims made by some surgeons, and certainly talk to folks in the community or your primary care doctor for a recommendation.