I have all the symptoms of panic attack with no fear or dread. They last about 3 hours with the help of 1mg lorazepam. symptoms include chills, clattering teeth, vomiting, tremors, diarrhea, fast heart beat, shortness of breath.I once woke up at 5:30 am w

Dr. John DeWolf
Dentistry

In brief: Get it evaluated

There are medical conditions that can cause release of hormones and other substances that will produce these symptoms for no obvious (perceived) reason.
Get to your physician for a thorough evaluation asap.

In brief: Get it evaluated

Dr. John DeWolf
Dr. John DeWolf
Dr. Arpan Waghray

In brief: I

I would strongly recommend a careful medical evaluation to rule out other medical conditions that could mimic panic attacks - for example hyperthyroidism .
In any event, if the medical evaluation is unremarkable , you could talk to your psychiatrist and consider treatment with an ssri as well as cognitive behavioral therapy.

In brief: I

Dr. Arpan Waghray
Dr. Arpan Waghray
Dr. Umesh Patel