Pain on the wings just under arpit close to back comes and goes not sure radiating opain what's are the possibilities been to the doctor and lungs and herart are fine no chest pains

Spine. I would evaluate the thoracic and low cervical spine for arthritic and disk disease. Shoulder arthritis, bursitis, rotator cuff, and biceps tendonitis are also likely possibilities.
Without . Without a full physical and neurological examination is is not possible to give a diagnosis but among the possible causes include tear/sprain/strain of the intercostal muscles, tear/sprain/strain of the latissumus dorsi muscle or an abormality of the rhomboid muscle or rotator cuff about the shoulder. A full examination should also include diagnostic ultrasound to ascertain muscle integritiy and EMG to evaluate for nerve injury.