I was diagnosed as having narcolepsy almost 2 years ago. I have been to 2 neurologist and they aren't able to get my narcolepsy under control. I am on 2 different kinds of medicine for my condition. I had to quit my job due to this issue. So therefore i h

Dr. Masoud Sadighpour

In brief: Narcolepsy

Narcolepsy as other diseases might be very straightforward to control or on the other hand might be hard to control.
You did not mention if you also have cataplexy or just narcolepsy, then which symptoms, daytime sleepiness, fragmented night time sleep or cataplexy are hard to control. I suggest you see a sleep doctor.

In brief: Narcolepsy

Dr. Masoud Sadighpour
Dr. Masoud Sadighpour
Dr. Noel Johnson
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine

In brief: When

When narcolepsy is difficult to control, it usually means that there is another sleep disorder or medical disorder in addition to narcolepsy.
Ask your current neurologist about these possibilities and consider getting re-tested to evaluate for another condition.

In brief: When

Dr. Noel Johnson
Dr. Noel Johnson
Dr. Eric Weisman