Voice change I'm transitioning from male to female. So I'm looking for a doctor who can medically assist me with that procedure.

Speech Therapy. Asuming you are on hormone therapy already, you may need to work with a speech therapist to help with you lear to control your spech patterns and to use your higher registry to make your voice more feminine in nature.