Does red wine cause migraines? I get migraines about once a month and have noticed that I've gotten a migraine twice after drinking red wine the night before. Could this be why I'm getting the migraine?

Could be allergies. You could be allergic to sulphites in red wine. Read the label on the bottle! try either straight vodka or scotch if you must consume alcohol.
Red . Red wine contains a substance called tyramine, also found in aged cheeses, and some processed meats. It is a common trigger of migraine headaches. There are also many other triggers of migraine headaches, so while i can't say whether the red wine is the cause, it is certainly a possibility. There are many other food and behavioral triggers as well. Speak to your doctor about other common triggers to avoid and treatment options for migraine headaches.