Stabbing eye and head pain. I'm recovering from bronchitis, taking benzonatate and azithromycin. Now since yesterday every time i cough or move too fast i've been feeling a very sharp, stabbing like pain (very painful) behind my right eye and directly on

Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Sinus disease

Your description sounds like symptoms related to sinus disease.
See a regular doctor.

In brief: Sinus disease

See a regular doctor.
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Andrew Doan
Ophthalmology

In brief: Sharp,

Sharp, stabbing pain can be due to dry eyes, which can often be alleviated by artificial tears eye drops.
However, the sensitivity to bright light may indicate a different problem. Sometimes there is inflammation in the eye or infections of the eye that may cause the problems you describe. I recommend that you seek an eye exam from an ophthalmologist (eye physician & surgeon) when you actively have these problems. Using a specialized microscope, the ophthalmologist will determine if you have active inflammation or infection that requires treatment.

In brief: Sharp,

Dr. Andrew Doan
Dr. Andrew Doan
Dr. Eric Weisman