All these medications, but no diagnosis? I'm 22, and suffer from depression, and anxiety. When I see my doctor, he usually writes "bipolar disorder" across my file, but tells me I do not have bipolar disorder. He has had me on several medications includin

Seek 2nd opinion. If you are not satisfied with the answers you are getting, perhaps a 2nd opinion would be in order. A fresh look at things might be of use.
I am confused. It would be best to ask your doctor. Maybe you have already done this. Bipolar disorder is a serious condition, and it needs to be diagnosed appropriately by a trained professional in that field. Unfortunately there are no tests for these conditions and you pretty much rely on professionals to label you. I too am confused and concerned about the discrepancy. Best wishes.