Seizure or something like it? Hereditary? My father started feeling very faint and nauseous and started sweating. Then he started convulsing. Mild convulsing. He wasn't responsive for 4 minutes or so but his eyes were open but he didn't blink. His mouth w

Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: ? seizure

Your father needs urgent evaluation with a regular doctor and possibly a neurologist.
This could be a serious or life-threatening problem.

In brief: ? seizure

Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Samir Peshimam
Critical Care

In brief: To

To find out if it truly is a siezure which i sound like, he needs to have a 24hr eeg monitored and look at my neurologist.
He also need to have imaging of his head to rule out other causes. And siezures disorder and can and are commonly hereditary.

In brief: To

Dr. Samir Peshimam
Dr. Samir Peshimam
Dr. Eric Weisman