I'm 21 years old and 100 pounds over weight and I want to lose it? I want to be healthy and more active. Is their any natrul pill or anything I can do while I excersice to lose more weight?

Ca Pyruvate. Look at www.Weigh station.Net very good advice with the newsletter section.
Congratulations . Congratulations for recognizing that this is an important goal for your health and overall well being. There are no magic pills for obesity, and in the recent past some diet pills have been shown to cause real harm. Weight loss can be very difficult, but the central formula is simple -- calories consumed must be less than calories burned. Portion control is the key first step. Try reading your food labels and measuring and weighing your food for a few days so that you learn what a portion size actually is. You'd be surprised how often we eat larger portions than we should. Restaurants are the absolute worst, serving 2-3 times more food than we should eat. Keep a food diary and count your calories. Also avoid junk calories like soda or processed foods. And focus on moderate intensity aerobic activity for exercise. Just 30 minutes a day 5 times a week can be very effective. Remember, healthy weight loss is a longterm goal and losing 1-2 pounds per week is the correct pace. Trying to go faster with fad diets almost never works.