I need fillers on my face. I would like to know if any otherdoctor can put fillers as long as he or she has a license?

Dr. Barry Cohen
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Depends on state

In md for example the answer is no.

In brief: Depends on state

In md for example the answer is no.
Dr. Barry Cohen
Dr. Barry Cohen
Dr. Marvin Den

In brief: Experience

Would see someone who has experience with this.
Anyone may be able to do it, depending on state law, but as it is your face i think you would like to see someone who has done it often.

In brief: Experience

Dr. Marvin Den
Dr. Marvin Den
Dr. Harry Greenberg
Dermatology

In brief: Anyone can inject

It depends on the state in which you practice, however, fillers typically need to be injected under the supervision of physician, as only physicians can order them. If you feel comfortable with your injector, be it a nurse practitioner, pa, or physician, you should be ok.
I would make sure to see some representative before and after pics or a video of the injector working before going to them.

In brief: Anyone can inject

Dr. Harry Greenberg
Dr. Harry Greenberg
Dr. Adam Levy