I have a five and a half (51/2) size penis is there a way to make it longer or a bigger girth can this matter be resolved by plastic surgery or any other method?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: See urologist

There are non-surgical external tissue expansion devices that produce subtle enlargements.
Implants have been used but typically reserved for individuals with medical conditions. Fat transfer can be performed but has a history of complications that are not well tolerated.

In brief: See urologist

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. John Walker
Surgery - Plastics

You can add both girth and length.
Consult your local plastic and reconstructive surgeon or specialist urological reconstructive surgeon.

You can add both girth and length.
Dr. John Walker
Dr. John Walker
Dr. Curtis Wong
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Penile enlargement

can certainly be pursued but at 5.
5 inches, it would seem you're endowed adequately and would suggest focusing more on producing the desired outcomes when intimate. There are simply too many risks and from the fat grafting I have seen, it produced grotesque organs.

In brief: Penile enlargement

can certainly be pursued but at 5.
Dr. Curtis Wong
Dr. Curtis Wong
Dr. Gregory Laurence
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: It

It is interesting that you're from the phoenix area.
I attended the american academy of cosmetic surgery (www.Cosmeticsurgery.Org) annual meeting in phoenix about six weeks ago, and at that meeting i was introduced to an individual that's doing some very nice work in the area of penis enlargement. In the past various implants have been placed inside the penis, and we have always hoped that better methods would be developed. Methods that were more natural and more safe for the patient. One of my colleagues (from new jersey) has developed a very nice technique of fat transfer to the penis which gives a substantial improvement in girth. Although elongation of the penis is somewhat more of a difficult matter, liposuction of the pubic mound does give a appearance of more projection. In fact this colleaguem marco pelosi ii, who spoke on this particular subject at the recent aacs meeting is pictured on the front of the february 2011 issue of plastic surgery practice (psp). I believe you should be able to see that current issue at www.Plasticsurgerypractice.Com good luck gregory laurence M.D.

In brief: It

Dr. Gregory Laurence
Dr. Gregory Laurence