Confused I am going to be 40 in march. I am very unhappy, I do have been diagnosed with anxiety and depression. My husband says I am bi-polar. I say I have adhd, becuase I can go to room to get something and I will see something that needs to be taken

It . It sounds like you are in a tough situation. A big question to ask yourself is what are you willing to do to feel better. Medication might be helpful. In addition, some forms of counseling can be of help as well. The most important thing is to decide, how will you know it's time to go to a mental health professional for an evaluation. This can give you a better understanding of what's going on. It can also help you make a plan to feel better. Hope this helps.
Maybe none of those. You may have a hormone imbalance, diet problems or allergies causing the symptoms. Low progesterone, low thyroid, a poor diet and allergies can all cause those symptoms. You need a doctor who will spend the time to find our what is really wrong rather than just covering symptoms with drugs.
See below. A thorough face-to-face exam is needed, either by a psychiatrist or a psychologist. Additionally, a phone call to the primary doctor is needed for a work up to rule out any physical causes of the symptoms. It's not about the label, but more about your own ways of dealing with challenges. Good Luck!
ADHD Bipolar or What. If you never had problems with these symptoms until your 30's and 40's, it's probably not adhd. Depression, particularly, can mess up concentration and can make you seem "adhd." your husband may also be reacting to mood swings and temper from either your cognitive issues or mood problems. Temper does not = bipolar. I would go online and look at some standard rating scales for add & bipolar.